Golspie Free Church of Scotland
Golspie Free Church sits in the shade of Ben Bhraggie and looks out over the north sea towards Portmahomack and the Tarbat Ness lighthouse. The solid sand stone building overlooks the nearby award winning beach, only a stone’s throw away. This is a truly wonderful location for any gathering, especially one where God is worshipped.
Golspie is either the first or last village that one travels through on the A9, whether heading north or south, so why not make it an even greater occasion by attending one of our services. All welcome!
Who we are
We are a group of ordinary people from Golspie and surrounding area, who meet together each week to worship God. There are around 40 to 50 people directly connected with the gathering and our meeting place is in Church Street, Golspie.
What we believe
We are folks who hold firmly to the message of the Bible and the ‘Good News’ that Jesus Christ, God’s only begotten Son, died for our sins and we can know him personally as our own Saviour.
What you can expect
· People who love God, love his word (The Bible), and who have a love for people
· Sunday services that last for about an hour (services begin at 11.30am & 6.30pm)
· Thought-provoking and engaging messages based on the Bible
· Worship that is both traditional and contemporary, inc ‘Songs of Praise’ & ‘Cafe Church’
· Fun teaching for your kids in a safe environment
· People that come from all kinds of backgrounds who have made their ‘home’ here
· High speed Wi-Fi and freshly ground coffee available for free. We wish, but hopefully one day?
Golspie Free Church website https://golspiefreechurch.com
Golspie Free Church Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/golspiefreechurch/