ACE Adventures & Hideaways
ACE are located near to the beginning and end of the NC500, an ideal way to start or finish your amazing Scottish adventure!
Complimentary ACE Membership offers 10% discount on any accommodation and activities at ACE and automatically enters you into the draw for a two night adventure break for four people!
Play – White water rafting and adventure activity specialists
- Full day Rafting & Cliff Jumping – the best year round rafting trip in the UK
- Half day Family Rafting
- River Tube & Cliff Jumping
- Canoeing & Kayaking
- Canyoning with Abseil
- Woodland Paintball
- Disc Golf
Stay – Camping and Glamping in the Findhorn Valley
- Birch and Scots Pine Woodland Campsites, bring you own tent. Each camp pitch is named and has a steel firepit with bbq skillet
- Canvass Bell Tents that sleep seven. Include comfy mattresses, internal wood heater, external BBQ campfire pit
- Luxury Glamping Shepherds Huts. Privately located include internal wood heater, 2 ring gas cooker, solar lighting, external BBQ campfire pit
Learn – Participate in one of the many courses, workshops & retreats
- Yoga retreat
- Bush Craft workshops (coming soon)
- First Aid courses
- Raft guide training & assessment
Tour – Explore the rest of Scotland in a motorhome and visit our recommended activity providers
- Six Berth Motorhome, ideal families, small groups or go the full penthouse experience as a couple. Full kitchen, shower, toilet, king size bed. Hire bikes, boards, kayaks, SUP
- Bungee Jumping at Killiecrankie. Heading south after your tour of the NC500 down the A9? Break up the journey with a bungee jump
Winter Opening Hours:
We are open all winter – check out our disc golf, white water rafting & paintball.
Campsite and shepherds huts are open (new heated toilet and shower block).
We are dog friendly.