For Sale (via Galbraith)
- An established well located country house hotel with a high standard of accommodation and stunning water and mountain views.
- 9 bedrooms & 4 reception rooms.
- Attractive traditional house retaining original features.
- Well appointed reception rooms and en suite bedrooms.
- High occupancy levels with guests from all over the world.
- Spectacular views across the Cromarty Firth to Ben Wyvis.
- Option for residential use with letting rooms.
- Mature grounds with terrace, summer house and generous parking area.
- Popular NC500 route accommodation.
- To be sold fully furnished.
- About 0.45 hectares (1.12 acres) in all.
Kinkell House is an attractive traditional property on the Black Isle to the north of Inverness, currently run as a country house hotel www.kinkellhousehotel.com. The house sits in delightful mature grounds with beautiful views over rolling farmland to the Cromarty Firth, Ben Wyvis and the mountains of the west.
The hotel is an established destination, guests attracted by its comfortable and well appointed country house accommodation, stunning setting and proximity to Inverness and the Highlands. The NC500 www.northcoast500.com runs close by and the hotel is a popular starting and finishing point for the route. With easy access and stunning views, the hotel has also become a popular wedding venue, while the intimate public rooms are ideal for business meeting purposes.
The house retains the feel of a family home with its traditional panelling, welcoming public rooms and en suite bedrooms and could easily revert to residential use with the option to offer letting bedrooms. A first floor wing lends itself to offering owners’ or staff accommodation with its two en suite bedrooms, one with roof terrace and external stairs. The current owners have maintained the property well and recent improvements include replacement of the flat roof, general roof work and upgrading a number of the bedrooms and their en suite bathrooms.