188 Culduthel Road
Lovely modern and clean two storey detached private house in a great area close to the city centre, bus & train station. 20mins drive from the airport. Sleeps up to 10 people.
A perfect location for the shops, cafes, bars, restaurants and theatre, and within easy access to the main routes that take you further afield.
There is a pub, large supermarket, gym and a ten pin bowling centre just 5 mins walk away.
You are renting the entire house complete with cosy living room area and large kitchen/dining room.
The property that has three upstairs bedrooms.
- Bedroom no.1 has a double bed and also a small annex room which has the option of a double floor mattress within.
- Bedroom no.2 has a double bed, and also a TV.
- Bedroom no.3 can be either two singles or a large double bed and also has the option of having a double floor mattress within the small adjoining annex room. This bedroom also has a TV.
All the bedrooms have plenty of storage space.
There is one bathroom upstairs (shower, bath & toilet), and a shower room and toilet downstairs.
We provide fresh bedding & towels, free and unlimited Wifi, TV/DVD player with Freeview in the living room and in two of the bedrooms, hairdryer, full kitchen facilities with basic foodstuffs including tea & coffee, washing machine & dryer, and ironing equipment. The house is warm and cosy with plenty of hot water.
The house is set back and quiet, with a private garden area, in a very pleasant, upmarket part of Inverness.
N.B. We can provide a travel cot, highchair and stairgates, if required
You will have your own front door key – collected from an external keybox & returned into the same box on departure.
The Highlands is a wonderful place to visit with breathtaking scenery, many interesting local sights and activities and an abundance of wildlife.
Free & Secure Parking
There is a safe and enclosed private driveway parking area.
Other Things to Note
- No hidden additional fees or charges!!
- Our check in time is 4pm
- The property is on two levels with a step to the front door and stairs inside. All bedrooms are upstairs. There is no lift.
- There is a No Smoking policy within the property, although you are welcome to smoke outside.
- Dogs are welcome but are only allowed in the kitchen area of the property.
- Please note – we do not provide breakfast, just complimentary tea & coffee
- Please feel free to contact us if you have any other requests or queries and we will do our best to help you.
Open all year round