The North Highlands of Scotland has an abundance of options when it comes to accommodation. Here are some ideas to get you thinking...
- Bed & Breakfasts - Our friendly communities have hundreds of friendly B&B's for a home from home
- Hotels & Inns - Often found in the larger towns or villages, the hotels & inns have plenty room for big groups and an adjoining restaurant or bar is never far away
- Camp Sites - Park up your motorhome or pitch a tent, there is plenty sites worth spending the night on
- Hostels - There are a few on the route, all providing a budget friendly home for the night
- Self-catering - On the rise, you will find many rustic cottages and houses ready for renting for your trip. (Typical minimum booking of 3 nights)