We’re Hiring! Part-time Business Relationship Advisor
North Coast 500 Business Relationship Advisor
Job description and person specification
Accountable to: General Manager
Contract type: Part Time (24 hours per week)
North Coast 500 is looking to expand its small but growing team in Inverness. North Coast 500 is one of the most significant and important tourism initiatives of its kind in Scotland and one of the top five coastal touring routes in the world. You will be joining a company which has had very significant success in the past few years, achieving a global audience brand reach of over 2.3 billion and delivering the business community in the North Highlands unprecedented growth in the past year (£900,000 additional spend).
This post reports to the General Manager. The initial contract is for 6 months with the aim to make it permanent afterwards. The successful candidate will be working alongside other North Coast 500 team members to implement our Business Member growth and retention strategy.
Being highly organised is essential; you’ll be managing not only your own time but coordinating projects with the NC500 team as well as our partners. You will need to be a good communicator and have the ability to juggle multiple priorities to ensure we achieve our growth targets. Leading candidates will show an understanding of email marketing (i.e Mailchimp), social media marketing, Website CMS (i.e WordPress) and audience insights and analytics (i.e Google analytics).
Responsibilities which will be shared will include the following:
- Supporting the delivery of our content marketing plan (newsletters, website, email,)
- Supporting our social media marketing campaigns
- Handling third party blogs on NC500
- Confidence in reaching out to influencers to build relationships and manage collaboration opportunities
- Confidence in approaching potential new Business Members
- Collating press coverage and press trip reports for NC500 and our key partners
- Assisting in organising trade events as necessary
Data and reporting
Analysing data on Google Analytics (website traffic) and Social Media Analytics
Supporting the General Manager with our partner management (activity reports and day to day account management/ reporting)
Analyse consumer and trade customer surveys to gather data and compile reports (i.e survey Monkeys).
Digital/ Website CMS
- Manage and update the NC500 website including publishing website blogs (i.e Word Press)
- Write and optimise content for the website and Social Media platforms
- Support with content creation, including drafting compelling blogs, photo and video content creation using video editing software
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Understanding how to tailor copy for different audiences
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Digitally competent in using various marketing tools such as Mailchimp, Melwater, Google analytics, WordPress (CMS)
- Ability to be autonomous and take ownership of projects
- Strong organisational skills
- Adaptable and flexible
- Past experience working in customer relations
If you have the relevant experience for this role and would like to apply, please send a CV and covering letter outlining why you are perfect for the role, and how you meet the person specification to: email@example.com
Please use the subject heading: Business Relationship Advisor.
Deadline for application: 28th November. Interviews will take place during the first week of December in Inverness.
Start date: As soon as possible after interviews